Morningside Academy is now in its third decade of providing quality Christian education with excellence. At Morningside Academy, your child will receive an excellent academic foundation coupled with Christian character training. Their dedicated teachers – all credentialed with four-year degrees – provide instruction, discipline, and guidance to prepare your child for success in the future.
Morningside’s requirements for graduation are higher than the State requirements. They are recognized by the NCAA and will ensure that all student-athletes fulfill their NCAA core class requirements.
For 11th and 11th graders, Morningside also offers dual enrollment classes ON CAMPUS which allows students to get a head start on earning college credits.
- All non-U.S. citizens and permanent residents must be issued an F-1 student visa before they arrive as a student in the United States. Morningside Academy is approved by the U.S. Federal Government to issue the Form I-20, which allows international students to receive an F-1 visa to legally begin school in the United States.
- Students attending the Matt DeJohn Golf Academy will begin school at 7:55am and be dismissed at 12:40pm. The students take five core classes during this time. Each student is given one credit for P.E., for their golf training.
- For more information visit: www.morningsideacademy.com
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
- A fully certified teaching staff
- Small class size (typically fewer than 20 students)
- Training, educating, and challenging the student’s mind, spirit, soul, and worldview
- Mission and Educational Forays
- Award winning Fine Arts Program (choir, art, orchestra, drama)
- Close synergy among administration, faculty, students, parents, and community
- Typically, more than 40% of our graduates receive Florida Bright Futures scholarships
- Graduates at MA have attended all public universities in the State of Florida, plus Dartmouth College, Michigan State, UNLV, St. John’s, Emory University, Florida Institute of Technology, the State of California University System, Flagler College, Liberty University, London School of Economics, Savannah School of Art and Design, Babson College, Boston University, Furman University, Stetson University, and multifarious private and public colleges and universities throughout the land