Fitness and Athletics Development
GRIT. SCIENCE. FAMILY.
BARWIS is a holistic human performance company set on delivering top quality service to its clients throughout the process of helping them achieve their goals and maximize their potential. Built upon three core pillars of GRIT, SCIENCE, and FAMILY, Mike and the BARWIS staff have assisted thousands of collegiate, Olympic, and professional athletes claim their spot among the world’s elite. Additionally, the unparalleled BARWIS Neurological Reengineering Program continues to help countless individuals regain motor function by training the brain to locate, activate, and control muscle fibers.
- Activation, range of motion, synergy pattern (ARS) screens completed by DPT
- Post-screen overview write-up includes findings, recommendations, correctives
Sport Specific Training:
- All BARWIS METHODS training Includes dynamic warm-up, speed & agility, conditioning, core training, plyometrics & explosiveness, flexibility, Olympic & conventional lifting, and injury prevention.
- Academy training is for 1 hour and twice per week. (Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Private Personal Training
- Specialized recovery protocols, resources, and technology including Renew ECP recovery, Marc Pro electrical muscle stimulation, Kaatsu Flush, ice baths, Theragun, Hyperice Vibration Rollers, and Reflexology mats.
- Onsite Physical Therapy